CRLI, Based in Vaughan, Ontario, Specializes in Private Mortgage Investments.
Canadian Royal Lending Inc (CRLI) is a mortgage lending corporation that was created to make mortgage investing effortless. As a Mortgage Administrator, CRLI secures viable mortgages and handles all administrative responsibilities on behalf of the investor. The investments are secured with mortgages registered in the investors name while providing a fixed monthly return of 8-15%.
Canadian Royal Lending Inc. is highly regulated by the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO). This offers the peace of mind that investors want.
Not only does CRLI have a strong foundation of lending expertise and experience, but it also offers an outstanding level of personal service. CRLI is committed to its clients and to the continued development of our mortgage portfolio. Our mission is to provide investors with capital preservation while delivering superior returns from mortgage-backed investments and a steady stream of interest income.
Canadian Royal Lending’s Mortgage Administrators License
CRLI has a mortgage administrator’s license, meaning it has fulfilled all the requirements set forth by the Financial Services Commissions of Ontario.
- It is incorporated under an Act of jurisdiction in Canada.
- It has a mailing address in Ontario that is suitable to permit service by registered mail.
- It has Errors and Omissions Insurance in a form approved by the Superintendent with extended coverage for loss resulting from fraudulent acts. The insurance is sufficient to pay a minimum of $500,000 per claim and $1 million for all claims made in any policy year against the corporation.
- It has a financial guarantee in a form approved by the Superintendent, in an amount equal to the corporation’s operating costs for three months as determined from the corporation’s most recent audited financial statements or by such other means approved by the Superintendent.
The Corporation has been deemed suitable for a Mortgage Administrator’s license by FSCO based on the following:
- In regards to its financial position, the corporation can be expected to be financially responsible in the conduct of its business.
- The past conduct of the directors of the corporation affords reasonable grounds for belief that the business of the corporation will be carried on in accordance with law and with integrity and honesty.
- The corporation is carrying on activities that abide with the Act and with the regulations the corporation’s license applies to.
- All directors of the corporation have provided truthful statements of information to the Superintendent with respect to the approval for its license.
CONTACT US TODAY
Contact us to learn more about our fully-managed and secure mortgage investment opportunities. Or call us at 1-866-742-5363